Search This Blog

Thursday 12 September 2013

My First Post On My First Blog

Hi,
my name is Sebastian, but everybody just call me Seb. I'm 15 years old. 
I'm very interested in Film and Stage, so I've chosen the subjects Media and Theatre Studies. I love music so I chase Music Technology, as well. But I had to drop it, because I need a GCSE in Maths. Because reading is a big hobby of mine, I'm also joining English Literature. 

Favourite movies:

Road to Perdition   

The Perks Of Being A  Wallflower



                      Pet actor/actress:     

Tom Hanks
Christoph Waltz  
Gary Oldman
Johnny Depp
Sean Penn
Jennifer Lawrence
Audrey Hepburn
Kate Winslet
Meryl Streep

My favorite directors are Quentin Tarantino and Lasse Hallstrom.




My favourite TV-series are Castle, Hannibal and How I Met Your Mother.




Musicians:
- Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
- Eminem
- John Williams
- The Beatles
- Queen 
- Fisher Z
- Sting and The Police 
- Kate Bush
- Supertramp


No comments:

Post a Comment